- Both inpatient and outpatient based detailed evaluation and treatment for major and minor psychiatric disorders.
- Psychiatry Emergency services are available 24 hours of the day all days.
- Individual testing and psychotherapy services
PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORK.
- Marital/familytherapy, Group therapy for families with psychiatric disorders and substance use
- Child guidance clinic: all days 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Eating disorder clinic: saturdays
- Autism clinic: unit of hope, every thursdays
- Mind and Metabolic services within department of endocrinology: monday/tuesday/thursday.
- Brief intervention for alcoholism within the department of gastroenterology for inpatients.
- Brief counseling for persons who are admitted with intentional self-harm for inpatients.
- Recovery oriented service - day care centre