To provide emergency, life saving care, for children from underprivileged backgrounds.
By contributing to this fund, you are literally giving a child the opportunity to live a full life.
What is CFL?
Way back in 1998, a young couple admitted their child for treatment at St. John’s Hospital. They saw firsthand the struggle of underprivileged families in providing for the treatment of their critically ill children. This enterprising couple came forth and in partnership with the department of Pediatrics started the ‘Child for Life (CFL)’ fund.
The fund provides for life saving medical and surgical treatment for children coming from poor families. Funded mainly through contributions from caring individuals and groups, we are now 20 years old and have had the privilege of assisting over 1000 children suffering from life threatening but curable diseases.
The fund is administered solely by the faculty of the Department of Pediatrics and emergency care is initiated as soon as it is needed.
Over the years, CFL funds have been used to treat children across all ages, with respiratory, gastrointestinal and surgical problems. Without CFL, many of these children would have probably succumbed to these illnesses simply because the family could not undertake the expenditure involved in treating them.
Through CFL, we try to give every child what he or she deserves - The Right To Live! Come join hands with us. You can help make it happen.
Presentation : Click here...
All donations are tax exempt under 80G tax exemption
Direct cash donation
- For more details, Contact the below numbers.
- Cheque in favour of ‘CBCI SOCIETY FOR MEDICAL EDUCATION’
- Mention CHILD FOR LIFE on the reverse.
- Cheque may be mailed to Head of the Department, Department of Paediatrics, St. John's Medical College, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore or handed over in person to the belos contacts.
- Once donated please send an SMS to the below contacts or E-mail to email@example.com
Direct bank transfer
- Name of Bank: Bank of Baroda, John Nagar branch, Bangalore 560034
- Bank account no. 05210100000484
- Type of account: Savings bank account
- IFSC code: BARB0STJOHN (Note: fifth letter from left is zero)
- Once the transaction is made kindly make a note of the UTR no. given by the bank.
- Once donated please send an SMS to the contacts / email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the UTR no so that we can ensure that CFL receives the money.
- The ENTIRE amount goes to CFL.
- For the 80G receipt – please provide name, address and phone number.
- Receipts take a week to be issued.
Child for Life Fund - St.John's Hospital
| Department of Pediatrics,
St.John's Medical College and Hospital,