Tutor- College of Nursing
Tutors - College of Nursing
Experience: Freshers or Experienced
- Reports to the Nursing Superintendent/DNS assigned in your area of all the matters concerning the patient care and student supervision.
- Attends the daily Morning Prayer and disseminate the important information to the assigned area ward in charges.
- In collaboration with ward in charges plan the clinical supervision and other teaching programmes for students and newly recruited staff.
- Co-operate and collaborate with ward in charges in planning the holistic patient care and clinical supervision of students posted in your assigned area.
- Organizes the Continuous Professional Development Programmes in consultation with the CPD Co-Ordinator.
- Conducts Nursing Rounds with staff and students of your area to assess the patient, treatment modality, billing status, discharge plan etc.
- Prepare the schedule of case presentations, Health Talks, Drug Presentations etc., for the staff nurses under your care.
- Maintain the movement Register if classes or any other responsibilities are to be carried out while on duty.
- Supervises and guides the Ward Clerk and Nursing Aides along with ward in charges.
- In collaboration with ward in charges, delegates the responsibilities to the Staff and students posted in her area.
- Sees to the cleanliness and order of the unit with the help of Helpers and Aides.
- Sees that the Link Nurses are vigilant and active to see if the protocols are followed strictly.
- Sees to the performance, responsibility and accountability of the staff in her assigned unit.
- Maintains Anecdotal Records of all personnel’s in her ward.
- Check the Records and Reports of ward meetings, Link Nurses activity, patient record, GRBS, Narcotics, Inventory register etc.
- Co-ordinates with the in-charges in preparing monthly duty Roster along with ward in charges and a copy is sent to CNS office.
- Carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the DNS / CNS and Principal.
- Plans the leave of the team members in consultation with the ward in charges and gives signature on leave forms along with ward in charges.
- Attends the ward in charges meeting, ward meetings, Tutors meetings.
- Daily reports to the NS or CNS regarding the patient care student supervision, ward management etc.
- Maintains good IPR at all levels.
- Takes initiative in conflict resolution and problem solving.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No. of Vacancies: 6
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: College of Nursing & Nursing Service
Role Category: Tutor
Role: Teaching & Nursing Care
Employment Type: Full Time
Language: Any Local Language, English is must
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: M. Sc Nursing
C.B.C.I Society for Medical Education (St. Johns Medical College & Hospital)
Established in 1963 by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of India, St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences consists of a Medical College, counted as one of the best in the nation, a state of the art Hospital with 1350 beds.
To Apply: E-mail cover letter, CV and the names & contact details of referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website www.stjohns.in