Casualty Medical Officer
Nature of Job:
- To work in Emergency medicine in shifts and includes night duties and holidays.
- To identify MLC cases, register and document in MLC register, issuing wound certificate, Police intimation, attending court.
- To Examine the Accused and survivor in sexual assault, collection of evidence, preparing report.
- To conduct Post mortem examination.
- To produce medical records on behalf of the hospital in the court.
- Any other medico legal examination like Age assessment, Drunkenness certificate, brought dead cases etc., i.e. medico legal in nature.
- To assist in triage of patients attending to Emergency medicine.
- To seek the assistance of Forensic medicine faculty in difficult cases.
- To assist the police in recording of statement.
- To prepare medico legal certificates within 48 hours to attending to the case or in emergency as soon as possible.
- To hand over all the relevant documents to medical records department and the police.
- To work honestly and with integrity, and to be compassionate to the patients.
- To not to tamper, fabricate, destroy. forge, alter or forge medical records /evidence
- To maintain confidentiality of all cases except privileged communication.
No. of Vacancies: Three
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Emergency Medicine
Role: Casualty medical officer (@level of Junior resident/Tutor)
Employment Type: Full Time
Language: English, Hindi, Tamil and Kannada
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: UG -MBBS / DFM
Experience: 1 to 2 years, freshers can also apply
C.B.C.I Society for Medical Education (St. Johns Medical College & Hospital)
Established in 1963 by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of India, St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences consists of a Medical College, counted as one of the best in the nation, a state-of-the-art Hospital with 1350 beds.
To Apply: E-mail cover letter, CV and the names & contact details of referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website www.stjohns.in