- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Should know multiple languages like English, Kannada, Hindi preferably other Indian languages.
No. of Vacancies:Three
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Front Office
Role Category: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full Time
Language: English, Kannada, Hindi preferably other Indian languages.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: any graduates
Experience: 1 to 2 years, freshers can also apply
C.B.C.I Society for Medical Education (St. Johns Medical College & Hospital)
Established in 1963 by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of India, St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences consists of a Medical College, counted as one of the best in the nation, a state of the art Hospital with 1350 beds.
To Apply: E-mail cover letter, CV and the names & contact details of referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website www.stjohns.in