Title of Immediate Superior: Manager - Infrastructure
Qualifications (minimum requirements):
Bachelors / Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Sciences
4 – 6 Year
Additional requirements & experience
MCSE / MCP qualified – Certification would be added advantage
Working knowledge of Computers, MS Office, Internet, Email, Tally & related software.
Relevant experience in any Medium / Large size hospital (preferably teaching hospital)
Basic knowledge of computers (office applications)
Functional Server Administrator resource responsible for server computing and storage across the academy.
Implementation, Management, Maintenance and Backup of Server Computing and Storage.
- System/Server, Network administration
- Configure and manage Windows Server (windows server 2008, windows 2016) Administration
- Linux Server Administration
- Client Administration (windows XP, windows 10)
- Storage Management (SAN, NAS)
- Configure and manage Active directory Services,
- Configure and manage DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, SAN Management, Hyper Converged Infrastructure and Virtual Environment (VMWare)
- Coordinate with support partners for completing the server and storage related activity
- Troubleshoot server and networking issues
- Troubleshoot storage related issues
- Maintain and Manage entire Datacenter
- Documentation of server and storage & configuration
- Overall work-related documentation
Roles & Responsibility:
- Creating managing and monitoring Virtual machines in both DC.
- Esxi Hosts managing and monitoring.
- Vcenter server managing and monitoring (HA DRS like other features).
- Creating Managing and monitoring all the Data store in the Vcenter.
- SAN storage Managing and monitoring.
- Creating Volumes in SAN storage and provide access to servers.
- Storage to storage replication configuration, managing and monitoring.
- Monitor the SAN HQ for the read / Write and the other factors.
- Monitoring the all the 3 SAN storages.
- Dell Chassis and Blade servers monitoring and maintaining.
- Adding new servers in Chassis.
- Monitoring chassis and blade performance and hardware issues.
- Managing and maintaining VROPS monitoring tool.
- Patch and Version update on VMware. Storage and Chassis regular basis.
- Monitoring VMtools update and upgrade in all Virtual machines.
- Managing and monitoring Both Datacenter in Hospital and College.
- If any issues in Chassis, Blade, Storage and VM, call the customer care and solve the issue after approval.
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Blade/Rack server (HP ProLiant DL380, DL140… Dell PowerEdge servers M710, M620, M610… IBM X3650 M2 )
- Installation and Configuration of VMware virtual environment (5.5 & 6.0) from Installing the hypervisor, vSphere as well as client.
- Maintenance of Storage devices like Dell Equal Logic PS 6500/6100/6000 and troubleshooting the issues.
- Maintenance of Symantec End point protection 2012 and managing clients using client package and troubleshooting the issues according to needs
- Maintenance and troubleshooting Office 365 platform, DirSync and other services in it both in server and client.
- Install and configured Active directory services for user account management and configured Group Policies as per Company Security Policies.
- Installed and configured windows services like (DHCP, DNS) for domain users management.
- Monitoring all O365 application using web portal.
- Managing and maintaining Email ID’s and group ID’s in O365.
- Managing Direct sync application for AD to O365 sync.
- Managing Basic Email security (Spam filtering).
- Managing and Maintaining Forest Domains (5 Domains and additional domains).
- Monitoring Domains sites communication between each site.
- Managing and Maintaining Active Directory for all domains.
- Managing and Maintaining DNS server for all domains.
- Managing and Maintaining DHCP server for all Domains.
- Checking the DHCP server’s backup happening to Additional DHCP Servers
- Taking backup of AD, DNS, Domains and DHCP servers.
- Managing and Maintaining basic group policy (Wallpaper, Folder on desktop).
- Managing and maintain all Windows and Linux servers.
- Maintaining all the Windows event logs for troubleshooting windows server issues.
- Windows server patch update monitoring.
- VM and server backup monitoring and managing.
- IDPA Backup tool managing and maintaining.
- Providing Wi-Fi and mail access to all the Students in Medical college.
- Providing support to network team for the IMC and AD related issues.
- NTP server managing and monitoring.
- Managing and maintaining CCC software and the backup of the files.
- Handling Escalated issues from L1 support, System and hardware issues.
- Possesses good oral and written communication, preferably in English language
- Team player
- Have relevant experience preferably any medium / large size hospital
- Understand processes / workflow preferably in any teaching hospital
- Ability to positively engage with users and management
- Ability to understand and gather user requirement
- Passionate, diligent and focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility with assignments and timing
C.B.C.I Society for Medical Education (St. Johns Medical College & Hospital)
Established in 1963 by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of India, St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences consists of a Medical College, counted as one of the best in the nation, a state of the art Hospital with 1350 beds.
For more information, please visit our website www.stjohns.in