Day Care Services
Old Day Care was started in 1999 and New Oncology Day Care was started in April 2015 with the objectives of:-
- Treating patients with Thalassemia
- To reduce their duration of hospital stay and To facilitate the patients with minor surgeries
- Oncology Day care takes care of all Children with thalassemia and their chemotherapy treatment.
- In the day care only short duration of stay in which transfusions and minor surgeries are done. Usually patients with thalassemia come for blood transfusion.
- Patient get admitted in the day care for procedures like Bone Marrow, Lumbar Puncture, Excisions, Lithotripsy and for Epidural injections and after procedure they go home.
- Oncology day care usually function for Paediatric Thalassemia’s and chemotherapies of both adults and children.