PRESIDE - Pediatric Research and Education Society of India
PEDIATRIC RESEARCH AND EDUCATION SOCIETY OF INDIA
3rd Annual Conference of PRESIDE
16th - 18th November 2018
Venue : Auditorium, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
The conference will use a combination of workshops, lectures, simulation exercises, discussions, and interactive learning to equip participants with skills necessary to advance child and adolescent healthcare through teaching, research and innovations.
- Writing a research proposal
- Integrating simulation in medical education
- Work placed based assessment
- Role of subspecialties in UG/PG teaching – the good the bad and the ugly
- Using molecular science approach in paediatric research
- Involving academia in bio design and innovations in health
- Recent advances in paediatric subspecialties
- Key note addresses by eminent faculty in pediatric education and research
Who Should Attend
- Faculty and senior residentes from medical colleges and DNB teaching hospitals
- Post graduate students in Paediatrics and Paediatric sub specialities.
50% Concession for the Post Graduate Students!
Amount: (Till 10th November 2018) Conference And Workshop - 3500/- | Conference Only - 2500/- | Workshop Only 1500 /-
Amount: (After 10th November 2018) Conference And Workshop - 5000 /-
VENUE : Auditorium, St. John's Medical College
HOST : Dept. of Paediatrics, Neonatology and Paediatric Nephrology - St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences
Ph: +91 9880891820
Website : https://preside-india.org