St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore provides Online Patient Services to view OP visit details as well as laboratory reports. Access to this service will be available to all registered patients with due verification of mobile number at the Hospital Medical Record Department only. You can access the same by clicking the link below.
If you are an existing patient of St. John’s Medical College Hospital, please register with your registered mobile number and hospital number in the space provided. You will receive an OTP for verification which needs to be keyed into the space provided. Once this verification process is completed you will be provided access to view all your visit details as well as relevant laboratory reports.
Please read the Terms and conditions carefully. By accessing the link, it is implied that you have accepted to all the patient Terms and conditions.
NOTE: Your mobile number needs to be updated in the hospital records to be able to access your medical records
Instructions to the Patients
New Registration (First time use) :
- Step 1 : Click on REGISTER.
- Step 2 : Enter Your Mobile number (Registered Mobile no. at St.John’s) and Patient No. (MRD No) and click on Register.
- Step 3 : You will receive the confirmation registration message.
- Your registration is complete.
- Step 4 : Follow the below steps to access your records.
Already Registered in Patien Portal :
- Step 1 : Enter your registered mobile number and patient no. (MRD No.)
- Step 2 : Click on GENERATE OTP
- (The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile no.)
- Step 3 : Enter the OTP number and click Verify OTP.
- Step 4 : You can now Access your records.